Based on this, I will be scheduling more bookable public events from 10th July, and all scheduled events after that date are currently expected to go ahead.
These events will run according to current social distancing guidance around small gatherings outdoors. These events are low risk in terms of contracting or spreading C19 due to the small numbers involved and outdoor setting.
Based on a full risk assessment, the following measures are in place to further reduce risk and for the safety and comfort of attendees:
- Attendees must not have any c19 symptoms (vouchers will be issued for late cancellations due to this)
- Reduced group sizes to allow for 2m social distancing throughout
- No passing around of plants
- No passing around of tasters
- No group cookery
- Attendees to bring and use their own hand sanitiser
- Face masks are recommended, but optional in an outdoor setting
- Attendees are required to inform GWF if they develop C19 symptoms within 7 days of the event
It is still possible that route out of C19 may have some backward steps. If the contagion level escalates GWF events may need to be postponed. If this happens, ticket holders will be emailed with a voucher to the same value as their tickets, for use against future events, and valid for 2 years. Please read my Terms and Conditions, with special measures around Corona Virus.
If you do need to contact me about a booking, please clearly title your email with the full name and date of the event about which you are corresponding, and include your booking confirmation.