Galloway Wild Foods events (both ticketed public events, and private bookings) are run within both the letter and spirit of Covid 19 protocols at the time they go ahead. See (2) below for what happens if C19 restrictions do not allow events to go ahead.
1. Covid 19 Protocols for Galloway Wild Foods Events
All attendees are required to follow the protocols (based on a full risk assessment) outlined below. All ticket holders must read and agree to GWF Terms and Conditions when they book.
Based on a full risk assessment, the following measures are in place to further reduce risk and for the safety and comfort of attendees:
- Attendees must not have any C19 symptoms (vouchers will be issued for late cancellations due to this)
- Reduced group size (max 12) to allow for 2m social distancing throughout
- No passing around of plants/fungi/seaweed between household groups
- Reduced passing out of tasters (though I still have some wild tasters that can be safely shared with the group)
- No group cookery (but I will bring individually packed wild picnic, with foraged treats and nibbles)
- Attendees to bring and use their own hand sanitiser
- Face masks are optional in an outdoor setting
- Attendees are required to inform GWF if they develop C19 symptoms within 7 days after the event
In attending the event you agree to adhere to these measures, and follow my direction throughout the event.
If you book and event, it is important that you add both firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com to your email contacts – this stops important emails about the event location/status etc from being caught in your spam filters.
2. What Happens if and Event is Cancelled due to Corona Virus?
Hopefully the situation will have improved by spring 2021. However, if changes in C19 rules result in events being cancelled, ticket holders will be emailed with notification, and sent a voucher to the same value as their tickets, for use against future events, and valid for 2 years, or given a full refund if they prefer. Similarly, if an event does go ahead, but ticket holders cannot attend due to restrictions in the area they are travelling from, ticket holders will also receive a voucher or refund. Please read my Terms and Conditions, with special measures around Corona Virus.
If you do need to contact me about a booking, please email me (and only email – social media messaging or telephone are not good ways to do this – even if I do get your message, I will just ask you to email me!) and include:
- The full name of the event on which you are booked, as it appears on the events calendar listing
- The date of the event
- Your booking confirmation that you received by email on completion of the purchase