Give the gifts of knowledge and free food…
Galloway Wild Foods Gift Vouchers can be used to pay for a variety of events, products and services – click the links below to learn more:
- Tickets for scheduled foraging walks
- Tickets for Foraging Webinars
- Bookings for private events/tuition
- To book Online Wild Food Mentoring
You can read some reviews and blogs on past foraging events here.
Here’s what you need to know:
- Gift vouchers are available in any denomination upwards of £30.
- Vouchers are valid for 2 years from date of purchase, and can be extended by arrangement
- Vouchers can be used to pay for private tuition (costs from £200), public events (cost £50 – £95 per adult ticket, depending on the event format), online webinars (cost £15 per webinar), online mentoring (cost £30 per session), or any combination of these.
- One voucher can be applied to multiple events (including combinations of live and online events), or as part-payment of more expensive events.
- Vouchers do not have to be used in one go – unspent credit is carried forward up to the expiry date and can be used to book future events/products.
- Vouchers can be purchased directly from this page and paid for using a debit/credit card or paypal. (NOTE: You do not need to be signed up to Paypal to make a purchase). Please contact me directly if you’d like to use a different payment method.
- Upon payment, vouchers are emailed directly to the purchaser, or to a chosen recipient. You can add a personalised message. IMPORTANT: Spam filters can intercept emails generated by ecommerce – hotmail addresses are particularly notorious for this. To avoid delay in receiving your voucher, you should add “firstname.lastname@example.org” and “email@example.com” to your email contacts/whitelist on ordering, to ensure your order does not get caught in your spam filters. So if you don’t receive your voucher within a few minutes of payment, check your spam bin before contacting me. Although you can order vouchers to be sent directly to other people by email, for the reasons above, I recommend ordering them for yourself, then forwarding.
- Along with your order confirmation, you will receive a PDF of the voucher (like the one shown above) which can be printed off for gifting. I do not issue physical vouchers.
- I usually run 30 – 40 physical foraging events between March and November. Most physical events are in West Scotland and a few are in Northern England (Cumbria), though do check the calendar for events further afield. Please note, that some events on my calendar are booked through partner organisations. In these instances it may not be possible to use a gift voucher at the point of payment, though if the holder contacts me directly I can usually work something out so vouchers can be used.
- Voucher code can be applied at the checkout when booking an event or webinar on this website. To book private tuition/events or mentoring appointments using a voucher, you need to contact me directly
- In the event of no-shows or cancellations by voucher holder within 2 weeks of events, Galloway Wild Foods is under no obligation to refund vouchers or transfer bookings paid for with vouchers
- Vouchers are not refundable.
- You can read full voucher terms and conditions here