Give the gift of free food.
Galloway Wild Foods Gift Vouchers can be used to pay for:
- Tickets for scheduled foraging walks
- Tickets for Foraging Webinars
- Bookings for private events/tuition
- To book Online Wild Food Mentoring
You can read some reviews and blogs on past foraging events here.
Here’s what you need to know:
- Gift vouchers are available in any denomination upwards of £30.
- Vouchers are valid for 1 year from date of purchase, and can be extended by arrangement – In light of the current Corona Virus pandemic, all new gift vouchers will be valid for two years, and I will have no problem extending the validity of all gift vouchers (new or existing), if you email me.
- Vouchers can be used to pay for private tuition (costs from £200), public events (cost £50 – £60 per ticket), online webinars (cost £15 per webinar), online mentoring (cost £30 per session), or any combination of these.
- One voucher can be applied to multiple events, or as part-payment of more expensive events.
- Vouchers do not have to be used in one go – credit is carried forward and can be used to book future events.
- Vouchers can be purchased directly from this page and paid for using a debit/credit card or paypal. Please contact me directly if you’d like to use a different payment method.
- Upon payment, vouchers are emailed directly to the purchaser, or to a chosen recipient. You can add a personalised message.
- Along with your order confirmation, you will receive a PDF of the voucher (like the one shown above) which can be printed off for gifting
- I usually run 20 – 25 physical foraging events between March and November. Most physical events are in West Scotland and a few are in Northern England (Cumbria), though do check the calendar for events further afield. Please note, that some events on my calendar are not run by Galloway Wild Foods. In these instances it may not be possible to use a gift voucher for payment, though if the holder contacts me directly I can usually work something out.
- Voucher code can be applied at the checkout when booking an event on this website
- In the event of no-shows or cancellations by voucher holder within 2 weeks of events, Galloway Wild Foods is under no obligation to refund vouchers or transfer bookings paid for with vouchers
- Vouchers are not refundable.
- You can read full voucher terms and conditions here